Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Cuteness

As usual, I got the kids ready for church before myself today. And as usual, when their hair was done, I sent them down to get glowing praise from their grandparents. J is always working for an "adorable" from Grandma. She'll prance down there and with anticipation ask "Grandma, how cute am I?" Then she'll run back up the stairs and exuberantly tell me the answer with at least a few giggles. Last week, I put her hair in foam curlers the night before and apparently while at church she asked some of the teenage girls the same question "How cute am I?" which only exemplified her cuteness and got her more rave reviews.

My very clever E this week demonstrated that she also understands the Sunday routines. My dad is always the first one to leave for church, and always early. A lot of weeks, he'll take one of the girls with him. This week, as soon as E had her shoes on, she hollered out at the top of the stairs "Lampa! I weady to go!" Then went down, kept hollering at him, got her coat, got it on with help and giggles and out the door they went.

No comments:

Post a Comment